Specially designed for targeted treatment of brown spots, Noreva TRIO WHITE Corrector pen targeted action accelerates the depigmentation process, controls melanin production (pigment naturally present in the skin, responsible for brown spots when produced in excessive amounts) and slows the development of new brown spots. Its practical silicon applicator accurately targets the area for treatment, such as the face or back of the hand without irritating the skin.
Suitable for all types of skin, including sensitive, the TRIO WHITE® range is the new generation of high-tolerance depigmentation treatment.
- Reductol & Vita C2G, synergy of new generation active ingredients: controls melanin production
- Active White, combined with an AHA:
- Gently exfoliates to erase brown spots
- Accelerates cell renewal
- Ensures the active ingredients are quickly transferred to the melanocytes.
- α-ABT: acts directly on the enzyme responsible for melanin production
- Extract of everlasting flower: protects cells
- Visible results after 15 days*
- Is not harsh on skin
- Innovative, practical presentation thanks to the silicon applicator
*SK 1046 study performed on TRIO WHITE® Corrector pen targeted action
Apply once or twice a day to clean, dry skin in the area for treatment.