When it comes into contact with skin, it forms a delicate and pleasant foam. Easy to rinse off, it leaves the skin soothed, soft and comfortable. The practical pump dispenser delivers just the right dose every time.
- Gently cleanses while protecting babies and children’ skin.
- Instantly soothes sensations of irritation and tightness.
- Leaves the skin supple, soft and silky.
- Tear-free formula.
- Physiological pH.
- 0% fragrance, parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, essential oils, mineral oils, silicons.
- High tolerance, hypo-allergenic formula.*
- Dermatologically tested under paediatric control for optimum safety.
Gently cleanses the skin: 100% agree(2).
The face and body cleansing cream leaves the skin supple, soft and moisturised: 93% agree(2).
(2)Clinical study, self-assessment conducted under dermatological and paediatric control on 100 children with atopic-prone skin for three weeks.
Pleasurable to use
- Soft, creamy texture, particularly well-suited to atopic-prone skin.
- Available in a pump-dispenser bottle.
HOW TO USE:
Can be used daily or during flare-ups.
From birth on*, apply to wet skin. Wash the body and face without rubbing their skin.
Rinse and carefully pat dry, remembering to dry between the skin folds.
Gently dry off without rubbing. Follow up with Stelatopia® Emollient Cream. Do not immerse the bottle in bath water.
*Babies out of NICU